After School Program
Due to COVID, the After School Program will be held at Hutchins Street Square (125 S. Hutchins St.) until school resumes at the school sites.
Registration begins on Monday, August 3 at 9am ONLINE ONLY. (See registration details below)
ASP offers structured fun after school, including time for homework, outdoor play, snacks, and arts and crafts. This program is for kindergarten through sixth-grade students.
Following the state mandated guidelines, ALL children will be required to wear a face shield or mask during indoor program time. ALL staff will be required to wear masks daily.
ASP is available Monday through Friday (closed for all Lodi Unified School District observed holidays and staff in-service days).
Hours of Operation
ASP operates on the LUSD Instructional Calendar
Grades 1-6: 2-6pm
Minimum Day: 12-6pm
Fees and Registration
|20/21 School Year|
|Monthly Fees||$275 per child|
|Initial Enrollment||$25 per school year|
|Late Payment Fee||After the 5th - $15|
After the 10th - $15
Total - $30
SPACE IS LIMITED – FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
1. Register at http://bit.ly/lodiprcs
- Click “Sign-in” or “Create an Account”
- If you click “Create and Account”, complete the requested information and you’ll be notified of your temporary password
- Once logged in, type ASP in the search box
- Complete the registration process
- You will only pay the registration fee at this time (this holds your spot for the program)
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT (209) 333-6742
- Once the program is full, you will be placed on a waiting list
- There is no guarantee that you’ll get into the program if on a waiting list
2. Complete After School Program Forms
- Download forms here
- E-mail completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRCS staff will contact you to take your first month's payment prior to the first day of school
- Once you have paid your first month’s payment and forms have been received by PRCS, your registration is complete
- If forms and payment are not complete prior to the first day of school (August 10), your child will be placed on the wait list
Punch passes will not be honored during this time. Once ASP is operating back at school sites, punch passes will be honored again.
- The ASP billing fee is based on 180 school days, not full calendar months, vacation time, school breaks or holidays.
- All staff are put through a background check, fingerprinted, and have been TB tested.
- Our staff to student ratio is 1:10.
- We do not offer distance learning support other than basic homework assistance.
- We do not provide any transportation.
- Late pick up fee is $2 per minute.
- Program Cancellation Fee is $120 per child.