Welcome to the City of Lodi’s Transit Division webpage! This page provides information about the public transportation options currently being offered by the City of Lodi.
UPDATED 6/18/2020 3:24pm: In accordance with the State of California’s mask order, the Lodi GrapeLine now requires face coverings to be worn by all passengers and drivers while waiting at the Transit Station and while on the bus. Click here to see the California Department of Public Health’s official guidance for use of face coverings.
Bus service is currently operating at a limited reduced schedule, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Saturday. All Express Routes remain suspended. Lodi transit staff is closely monitoring ridership data as well recommendations from health officials to determine appropriate service levels.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are reminding passengers to please:
- Avoid crowds and stay at home as much as possible to reduce risk of exposure. Limit travel to essential trips.
- Avoid close-contact with people who are sick.
- Practice social distancing (remain 6 feet from other individuals)
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If no soap and water is available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, avoid public areas, including riding public transit. Call your primary health provider and inform them of your symptoms.
K-12 STUDENTS RIDE GRAPELINE FOR FREE!
The City of Lodi’s GrapeLine now offers free bus service to all K-12 students. Students may board any Lodi GrapeLine fixed or express route bus during any service hours (including weekends), show their student ID to the driver, and ride to their destination free of charge! You can find an FAQ here: K-12 Free Ride Program.
KNOW WHERE YOUR BUS IS!
Lodi’s fixed route buses can be tracked in real-time! Download the DoubleMap app on your Android or iOS smart device today, or visit http://lodi.doublemap.com/!