We strive to offer a wide variety of engaging, energetic, and fun tot sports programs to our community. For a full listing of programs, you may view our seasonal Activity Guide. If you have already chosen the program you are interested in, register online.
Volunteer Coaches: We Need YOU!
Tennis for Beginners
Year-round for ages 7-16 years old
All Sorts of Sports
Air Attack Flag Football Camp
7-13 years old | November 22-24 | Grape Bowl Stadium | $114 Res/$118 Non-res
Have fun learning to throw and catch, cover and run without the worry of contact! Emphasis will be on proper conditioning and warm-ups, footwork drills, agility, passing, receiving, and game strategies. Featuring: Quarterback challenge, games, competitions, instruction and tons of fun! After the skills clinics, players participate in challenges and games. Program includes t-shirt and flag set.
- Registration runs August - October
- Mandatory skills assessment/parent meeting mid-October
- Games played November-February
Junior Basketball League
- Grades K-1, 2-3, and 4-6 boys and girls (co-ed league)
- Practice and Games played Monday-Thursday evenings
- 12-week program
- Grades 7-8 boys and girls (co-ed)
- Program run by BOBS