Financial Assistance for Businesses
Small Business Assistance
It's here! The City of Lodi is offering small business grant assistance to its local businesses and non-profits until January 15, 2021. This program is being brought to Lodi businesses and non-profits by federal block grant funds. For more information and applications click here.
- Small Business Grant Program – Round 3: $10 Million Available. This program will provide financial assistance to small businesses located in San Joaquin County to address expenses for rent/lease, mortgage, utilities, or personal protective equipment for business who suffered financial harm caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The maximum grant is $25,000.
- Family COVID-19 Assistance Grant Program: $5 Million Available. This program will provide financial assistance to individuals and families residing in San Joaquin County who have been financially harmed by the COVID-19 pandemic and are struggling with rent/lease, mortgage, and utility costs. Grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and the maximum grant is $5,000. Families must have incomes below specified thresholds. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
"San Joaquin County's CARES Act grant program has already provided $7.7 million in small business cash grants which has been tremendously helpful to struggling businesses and non-profits throughout the County," said Kathy Miller, Chair of the San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors. "Because the COVID-19 pandemic continues to devastate many businesses as well as families, the County has expanded its grant program efforts to assist as many qualifying organizations and individuals as possible within the community.”
The grant application forms and associated documents are available on the County’s website at: https://www.sjgov.org/covid19/grants/.
Important New Reporting and Social Distancing Protocol for Businesses
- Governor Newsom to Propose $4.5 Billion for Equitable Recovery for California's Businesses and Jobs in 2021 Budget
- California Small Business Relief Payment Plans for Sales and Use Tax
- California Small Business Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee at IBank
- Employment Retention Credit at the U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Business and Industry Loan Guarantee Program at the U.S. Department of Agriculture